15 May 2007

A Wedding Invitation


Jeremy and Cecilia are getting married. I am so happy for this lovely couple.

I love weddings. How sad that I will not be able to attend their wedding. Though I won't be there, I know this wedding is gonna be beautiful.

Jeremy is a nice and funny person. We get to know each other becuase he moved into our flat in London. He is a talented photographer. It is quite fun to browse through his blog. He also has a website for his photographs. I know Cecilia through another friend and get to know her more later after Jeremy started to date her. She is very beautiful, I would say too beautiful! I still remember Ceci's delicious mole, spicy chocolate sauce with chicken. Loving that dish a lot. I believe Jeremy probably doesn't cook now. Both of them currently live in Mexico City.

Time flies! I can't believe it has been three years.

This lovely couple has my best wishes.

Congradulations on your marriage
Wish you a long and happy life together!

No comments:

Post a Comment