16 Feb 2007

Happy Pig Year

Tomorrow is the last day of the year of the dog. Time really flies. I wish I can live like a pig in the year of the pig. Eating, sleeping, playing. No more worries!

Pig is the last birth sign of Chinese horocsope! I guess it means that the year of the pig is the last chance for everyone to be fully prepared for the new cycle, new challenges!

It also means that whoever is ready for the new cycle will be greeted with pure happiness in the year of the pig. Isn't it just nice to live in the state of pure happiness?

I believe all my endeavour in the past few years has equipped me with necessary tactics to handle both my everyday and professional life. Though I am not yet fully prepared for the new cycle, I will grasp this last chance to make it. That is my goal for the year of the pig.

Will I live in the state of pure happiness? I don't know, but I have the faith that if I try my best, I will definitely reach my goal. Happiness will come when I achieve my ideal way of living, and because I am trying to achieve my ideal of living, the process of it is in fact a process of pleasure and satisfication. Isn't this the state of happiness?

Happy Pig Year

No comments:

Post a Comment